This Maths Storage Collection 4-5yrs has been chosen to effectively organise and display counting, number and measuring equipment, to maximise learning opportunities for mathematical thinking. As children engage with number lines, counting frames, games equipment, as well as shape, space and measure resources, this will develop problem solving skills as they sort, order, measure and compare.
Having well organised classroom provision will enrich the environment and enable children to independently choose equipment with confidence. Giving them more time to play, learn and explore.
Invest in this natural woven seagrass basket set for a cost effective classroom storage solution.
This Maths Storage Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- 1 short plastic storage pot approx. 9cm x 9cm x 6.5cm
- 4 sets of graduating square seagrass baskets with 3 small approx. 16cm x 16cm x 7.5cm, 3 medium approx. 20cm x 20cm x 8.5cm and 3 large, approx. 22.5cm x 22.5cm x 9cm
- 1 A4 Seagrass tray, approx. 35cm x 27cm x 8cm
- Due to the metal frame, this storage is not recommended for an Under 3’s environment
- Suitable for age 4 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.