Working with real tools is highly motivating and one challenge that all children are keen to experience within this Woodwork Resource Collection 3-5yrs. When working with wood‚ whether hammering nails or building a vehicle‚ children persevere through the physical and creative challenges they encounter.
This ready-made Woodwork Resource Collection 3-5yrs enables children to develop a deep understanding of: Arts & Design, exploring and connecting a wide range of media and materials. Physical Development, learning how to handle and control tools and use them safely. Creativity‚ designing ideas, planning what’s needed so children can create a finished product.
This Woodwork Resource Collection 3-5yrs includes:
- Set of Woodwork tools featuring; Set of 4 Philips Screwdrivers for juniors, approx. L16cm with a set of approx. 200pcs of woodscrews, Set of 4 Kids at Work Hammers, approx. 21cm x 10cm x 2.5cm, with a set of 1″ and 1.5″ nails, Set of 4 Hacksaws for juniors, approx. 23cm x 10cm x 1.5 cm with 6 blades and 1 Hand Drill for juniors, approx. 26cm x 9cm x 10cm with 6 Drill bits, featuring Ø 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
- Set of Woodwork equipment and accessories featuring a set of 4 children’s Safety Glasses‚ approx. 21cm x 7cm x 5cm, set of 2 Metal Rulers L30cm, set of 2 flexible Tape Measures L150cm, set of 2 wooden Spirit Levels L15cm, calibrated and fully functional, and a set of 4 Metal Clips‚ approx. 15cm x 10.5cm x 2 cm
- Set of assorted Wooden Blocks and Shapes‚ featuring door knobs, bobbins, disks, wheels, handles, reels and many more, complete with a substantial set of Balsa Wood blocks and columns
- Set of Creative Craft materials featuring approx. 50pcs of Cork tops, an assortment of wooden Beads approx. 45 pcs, an assortment of 80pcs of wooden Dowling ranging from 10cm – 25cm, Colourful Twine in terracotta and red, L120m and a set of 16 assorted Wheels featuring rubber tyres 8.5mm Dia
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Please Note: When providing this opportunity schools and settings MUST carefully assess children’s levels of competence and independence and judge the level of supervision that is required of children before any tools are made available to them. Make sure to introduce the woodwork resource collection carefully, setting high expectations for their use. It will be important to show children how to handle and use each tool safely so they can manage equipment independently. Once children are off to a good start, with on-going support and guidance, they will soon be able to use all the woodwork resource tools and equipment well.
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Safety Guidance: Working Safely with Woodwork
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.