Support children’s natural curiosity to find out and interact with their world around them, by offering this comprehensive Science Resource Collection 2-3yrs.
This ready-made provision collection maximises opportunities for EYFS children to explore patterns and changes, and examine cause and effect. Young children will fascinate at their reflection, marvel at the colours, shapes and sounds as they put their fine motor skills into practise, with this early enquiry collection.
Including an inviting range of interactive tools and materials, this early years resource set is sure to encourage the thinkers of the future as they experiment and explore sounds, patterns, colours and shapes.
This Science Resource Collection 2-3yrs includes:
- 6 Sensory Sound Balls
- 7 Gold Reflective Pebbles
- 8 pcs of assorted wooden sensory blocks
- 5 Easy Hold Panels, featuring 3 chunky wooden Colour Panels, 1 Mirror Panel and 1 Concave Mirror Panel
- 3 chunky wooden Magnifiers
- 3 Magnets features 1 Giant and 2 Medium Horseshoe Magnets in assorted colours
- 3 Pull Back Toys
- 7 Musical Instruments features 2 Castanets, 3 assorted Shape Shakers and 2 mini Rainbow Makers
- Assorted investigative resources featuring 1 clear bottle, 1 translucent bottle, 1 metal mould, 1 flat mini sieve, 1 mini square box with see through lid, 1 silver scoop spoon, 1 wavy handled spoon and 1 mini green plastic spoon
- Assorted natural materials features 1 wooden pole, 1 mini log, 3 large shells and 1 elephant ear
- Weight, quantity, size and appearance may vary for all natural products
For use with children 2-3yrs, only with appropriate adult supervision.
For full safety information, please see Product Care & Safety Guidance Leaflet.
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.