Develop the confidence of mark making and writing for EYFS children with this Mark Making Resource Collection 3-4yrs. Providing opportunities for writing notes, making lists and creating marks, this ready-made resource set will develop an enjoyment and understanding of making marks as children intentionally create patterns, shapes and lines.
Featuring a substantial range of pens, pencils and crayons; whiteboards, card and paper stationery, complete with letter magnets, alphabet bean bags, soft grip letter stampers and ink pads. This wonderful selection of materials will support children as they link and apply letters, sounds and words to drawing and early writing. Broader learning and development skills are also addressed as children practise their fine motor control and begin to establish pencil grip.
Whilst leading children’s mark making towards writing is a skilful process, this collection will help you rapidly establish a clear method to promote children’s passion, confidence and skill in writing.
This Mark Making Resource Collection 3-4yrs includes:
- Lowercase, easy grip letter stampers features 26 pcs with a set of 4 mini square ink pads
- Lowercase and uppercase jumbo magnetic plastic letters, 40 of each
- 4 small hanging chalk boards
- 1 set of alphabet bean bags
- assorted paper stationery featuring 10 A6 colour envelopes, 10 white A5 envelopes, A4 colour and white paper, A5 colour paper, 4 assorted post it notes and 5 lined paper pad shopping lists
- assorted writing stationery featuring packs of colour pencils, jumbo crayons, chunky graphite pencils, white chalk sticks, crayola washable felt tip pens, 4 mini board marker pens, complete with a set of 3 A3 Whiteboards
- craft stationery tools featuring 3 patterned scissors, 1 left hand and 1 right hand scissors, and 2 washable non-toxic glue sticks
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.