Promote a deeper understanding of writing for a purpose with this Mark Making Resource Collection 4-5yrs. Providing opportunities for writing letters, making intentional marks and giving space for problem solving, this ready-made collection will inspire an enjoyment and understanding of making marks as children give meaning to the patterns, shapes and lines that they draw.
Featuring essential literacy resources including pens, pencils, chalk, black boards, mini chalk boards, lined whiteboards and paper stationery; tools and equipment including scissors, stapler, paperclips, glue, hole punch and a set of treasury tags. Coming complete with letter magnets and magnetic boards, phonic bean bags and engraved letter stones, this wonderful selection of resources will support children as they link and apply letters, sounds and words to drawing and early writing.
Broader learning and development skills are also addressed as children develop their fine motor control and pencil grip. Whilst leading children’s mark making towards writing is a skilful process, this collection will help you rapidly establish a clear method to promote children’s passion, confidence and skill in writing.
This Mark Making Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- assorted paper stationery featuring mini white envelopes, A6 white and colour envelopes, 10 white A5 envelopes, A4 white and colour paper, 6 assorted post it notes and strung paper luggage tags
- assorted writing stationery featuring packs of colour pencils, colour felt tip pens, HB drawing and writing pencils, white chalk and 8 mini board marker pens with 4 lined white boards
- craft stationery tools features 3 patterned and 2 plain scissors left and right handed, 1 washable non-toxic glue stick, colour paperclips, metal treasury tags, a hole punch, stapler and staples
- lowercase and uppercase jumbo magnetic plastic letters 40 of each, with 4 magnetic boards
- 12 mini peg clip black boards and 4 small hanging chalk boards
- phonics bean bags features 26 soft beanbags with embroidered colourful pictures, including 7 double sided bean bags, each approx. 7cm
- 64 pc engraved phonics pebbles and letters, made from a unique resin and stone mix
- 10 wooden based display clips
- Suitable for age 4 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.