Support early investigation skills with this ready-made Maths Resource Collection 2-3yrs. Featuring a range of open-ended resources including wooden rings, counting frame trays, egg cups and play shapes, complete with printed animal play blocks and wooden dominoes. Encourage imaginative experimentation as EYFS children explore these maths resources for many years to come!
Observe the development of problem solving skills during maths games as children sort and order as they explore this inviting set of resources. With the support and value of adults, children will begin to develop their vocabulary to describe their ideas and actions.
This carefully curated Maths Resource Collection 2-3yrs offers an invaluable solution to rapidly refresh the maths provision. Providing EYFS children with a range of rich opportunities to explore number recognition, shape, size, quantity and position.
This Maths Resource Collection 2-3yrs includes:
- assorted wooden play shapes featuring Wooden Rings, Egg Cups, Barrels, Small Wooden Discs, Reels, Semispheres, Cubes and Wooden Spools, complete with a wooden mug tree
- 2 Compartment Sorting Trays
- 10 colourful Wooden Eggs
- 10 Beech Wooden Bowls, 5 small and 5 medium
- 6 cardboard boxes with lids, featuring 3 round and 3 square papier mache boxes
- 15 Chunky Lanka Kade Wooden Dinosaurs, Ducks and Frogs
- 1 set of farm themed wooden picture dominoes
For use with children 2-3yrs, only with appropriate adult supervision.
For full safety information, please see Product Care & Safety Guidance Leaflet.
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.