Inspire young children to be adventurous, imaginative and creative with our Large Block Resource Collection 4-5yrs. Offering a range of open-ended play blocks, of various shapes, sizes and types will support children’s early problem solving skills while developing their gross motor skills. Through balancing different structures or finding the right block to place next, children will learn to persist in finding solutions.
As well as learning key curriculum concepts such as size, shape, balance and stability, this set also supports children in making independent choices and encourages their sharing skills as they play collaboratively. Wider learning and physical development skills are also addressed as children develop spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination and gross and fine motor skills through lifting, moving and positioning blocks.
Encourage children’s natural creative expression by offering a mix of play blocks within the provision, for both the indoor and outdoor environment.
This Large Block Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- Set of Large Hollow Wooden Blocks featuring 28 large scale building play blocks
- Set of 9 Wooden People features large conical figures
- Set of 18 Wooden Cuboids approx. 4cm x 4cm x 32cm
- Set of Large Wooden Arches and Tunnels, featuring 10 block pieces, featuring 2 tunnels and 8 arches, rounded edges and smooth surfaces, approx. L28cm x W7cm x H14cm
- Suitable for age 4 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.