This Small World Resource Collection 3-4yrs provides rich opportunities for early years children to explore the world around them, developed to inspire children to be adventurous, imaginative and creative – critical behaviours for effective learning.
Featuring animals, people, characters, natural wooden scenery and chunky block vehicles, this ready-made resource set will allow children to learn about the world through imaginative play, as they create stories using props from this engaging small world play set.
Encourage children to create engaging narratives by offering a good range of themed and open-ended animal figures, vehicle models, people, props and resources to enrich learning opportunities within the small world provision.
This Small World Resource Collection 3-4yrs includes:
- 4 assorted chunky wooden themed vehicles
- 10 pc complete set of printed wooden town signs and props
- 6 assorted high-quality safari animals
- 4 assorted high-quality dinosaur play models
- 9 assorted high-quality farmyard animal figures
- 10 assorted high-quality pet animal figures
- 4 fantasy themed small world play figures
- 1 complete Mixed Family People set of 8 assorted characters featuring different ages, genders and cultures
- assorted natural wooden scenery featuring wooden discs, play blocks, 6 MDF cut out trees and 8 wooden paddock play fences
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.