Encouraging your children to invent and play games outdoors is a great way to bring maths to life. Making number lines, knocking down skittles, throwing bean bags into trugs and marking out cones are all exciting physical activities that ignite children’s passion for learning. With this Games Equipment Collection, you can plan an outdoor curriculum rich in maths.
The collection is full of potential and will enable children to develop their understanding of number. Packed with high quality, easy to use resources that are safe and durable for the outdoor environment, your children will enjoy playing games together as part of an organised group activity or independent play.
This Games Equipment Collection includes:
- 3 Large Outdoor Dice, includes spotted, dotted and numbered dice
- 10 Skittles
- 4 Rubber Activity Balls, approx. 2.5”
- 4 Soft Touch Play Balls, approx. 4”
- 12 Large Plastic Cones, approx. H38cm
- 10 Numbered Cone Tops
- 16 Coloured Beanbags
- 8 Plastic Coloured Hoops, includes 4 approx. 50cm and 4 approx. 35cm
- 4 Skipping Ropes, approx. 25cm x 30cm x 4.5cm
- 4 Plastic Trugs, approx. H23cm x Dia 33cm, capacity 14L, weight 400g
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.