This ready-made Role Play Real Life Resource Collection 3-4yrs features people who help us costumes with props and dress up accessories. Along with an engaging mix of home corner early years resources to inspire new language and develop communication skills.
Featuring dress up costumes including a police officer, doctor, postal worker and a vet, along with soft toy animals, baskets and a complete tea party and pretend food set. Children will enjoy immersing themselves in imaginative play, as they express their creativity and begin to experiment with story structure - acting out familiar roles, characters and routines from their every day lives.
This essential core provision area provides you with a rapid solution to refresh your role play curriculum.
This Role Play Real Life Resource Collection 3-4yrs includes:
- 2 natural woven baskets and 1 assorted recycled plastic carry bag
- pretend food featuring eggs, chocolate chip cookies, bread rolls and fruit
- 1 complete plastic dinner tea party set
- assorted soft toys featuring a teddy, rag dolls and pets, complete with metal pet bowl
- dress up costumes and accessories featuring a Police Officer Tabard with hat, Postal Worker Tabard with post bag, Doctors Coat with Stethoscope, Vets Tunic with Mask, hats and open-ended chiffon role play wraps
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.