The EEX Guide to Continuous Provision 3-5yrs is our long-awaited fully illustrated professional text, presenting an overview of what Continuous Provision is all about – what is it, why it’s important and how to plan each area to ensure maximum curriculum coverage.
Beautifully presented and highly practical – this guide book is a must whether you are a student starting out, an EYFS teacher wanting to know more or a leader working with your team to embed consistent good practice.
An invaluable body of work to support and inspire early years practice.
The EEX Guide to Continuous Provision 3-5yrs features:
- Planning documents and resources
- A three-part illustrated overview of what, why and how
- A useful set of discussion points to support the review of current provision
- A full set of Continuous Provision Plans, one for each area
- Guidance on how to use the plans with your team
- Blank formats to help you create your own plans