This ready-made Dry Sand Resource Collection 4-5yrs maximises the opportunities for dry sand play as an open-ended resource and supports children’s natural desire to experiment and explore new skills. As a highly sensory resource which sustains children’s interest for long periods of time, dry sand offers many opportunities for learning maths, science and language concepts as they discover its properties and find out about how it moves and flows.
Carefully chosen and considered for early years children our Dry Sand Resource Collection 4-5yrs will provide a complete learning experience for your classroom or setting. Through the application of buckets, jugs, sieves, clear tubing and funnels, open-ended natural materials, sand tools and a colourful bright sand wheel, children will develop a deeper understanding of force and flow, speed and direction, cause and effect, measurement and volume. Complete with a selection of small world resources including plastic play people, colourful vehicles and a set of animal figures, which will support imaginative play and storytelling.
By offering a wide variety of traditional, wooden and natural objects children become captivated by how to manipulate sand – how to pour sand through, onto and into objects as well as how to fill and empty containers using spoons and scoops of different shapes and sizes.
This Dry Sand Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- Set of Small World toys featuring a Set of 10 Plastic Play People, 10 Mini Plastic Vehicles, a set of small world play animals and a set of small world scenery wooden bridges
- Set of Sand Tools featuring a set of metal scoops, spades, scoops, spoons with holes and a set of plastic rakes, a wooden flat scoop spoon and a wooden mixing spoon
- Set of Plastic Sand Tools featuring handled buckets, an assortment of sieves, a set of graded funnels and graded jugs complete with clear plastic flexible tubing and a colourful bright sand wheel
- Set of Natural Materials featuring an assortment of Large Natural Shells, approx. 2kg of Natural Stones, Pine Cones, Taru Pods and approx. 100g of Wooden Discs
- Weight, quantity, size and appearance may vary for all natural products
- Suitable for age 4 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.