This Small Block Resource Collection 2-3yrs invites rich opportunities for EYFS children to explore properties, size and shape, while supporting motor skills at an early age. Encourage nursery children to problem solve and persist in finding solutions by offering a good mix of play blocks in the provision.
This carefully curated Block Resource Collection 2-3yrs, which features traditional wooden play blocks, open-ended wooden boxes, a small set of inclusive wooden peg people, large concentric building blocks and a set of painted wooden blocks, has been developed to inspire children to be adventurous, imaginative and creative.
Through their natural desire to explore objects, children soon become confident in handling blocks, placing and combining them in different ways. Young children will enjoy stacking and balancing the block play pieces as they experiment with shapes, patterns and form.
This Small Block Resource Collection 2-3yrs includes:
- 56 pcs basic wooden play blocks
- 14 pcs rainbow coloured concentric blocks, featuring geometric, graduating shapes, colours and sizes
- 27 pcs rainbow coloured jumbo blocks in assorted geometric shapes, colours and sizes
- 9 peg doll wooden people featuring light, medium and dark stain finishes, in assorted shapes and sizes
- 2 rectangular craft wooden boxes
For use with children 2-3yrs, only with appropriate adult supervision.
For full safety information, please see Product Care & Safety Guidance Leaflet.
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.