This substantial Mud Kitchen Resource Collection comes complete with a wide selection of high-quality resources, tools and utensils to support children’s physical development, personal and social skills as well as their investigative and imaginative thinking.
In early years, EYFS, children need a variety of opportunities to stimulate their investigative play. Providing a carefully planned and well-organised mud kitchen area, with a good selection of early years resources that can be used to explore the natural world, will help children to develop many aspects of their learning.
The open-ended nature of mud and soil as a sensory material makes the outdoor mud kitchen area a popular place for young children to be. Children will enjoy the challenge of manipulating the soil and making mud pies and potions using a variety of tools such as metal mashers, as well as experiencing the properties of soil with their hands. Children can mix, mash and stir, finding out about natural materials and their properties when using this great set of mud kitchen accessories. Whether creating mud pies, mixing potions or using the jugs, squeezy bottles and basters to make perfume, children will have endless opportunities of learning and play.
The Mud Kitchen Resource Collection includes:
- Set of round black plastic trays
- Set of plastic cauldrons
- Utensils including wooden spoons, acrylic basters, a set of stainless steel utensils – mashers, spoons, ladles and turners
- Set of squeezy plastic sauce bottles, in different sizes
- Set of plastic jugs – 1 pint and 2 pint
- Set of 20 mini blackboards with clothes peg clip on function
- An assortment of different sized recycled plastic black tubs with handles
- Set of Balti stainless steel dishes
- Set of cooking and frying pans – 14cm and 18cm
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.